Bulkestate – Platform Introduction
The Bulkestate platform is a real estate-oriented P2B portal based in Estonia. The platform has been operating since December 2016 and offers investors to invest in bridging loans, which are secured either by real estate or a share in the company. Bulkestate also offers so-called group investment through crowdfunding in real estate, where the owner sells the entire residential house and each of the investors can buy, for example, one apartment unit.
Over 100 projects worth over € 15 million have been funded at Bulkestate. The average LTV is 55% and the average loan duration is 12 months. According to the platform, the average annual yield is 14.6%. There has been no default on the platform yet, however, the team internally expects a default rate of around 6%.
Bulkestate – Basic Overview
- Establishment: 2016
- Supported currencies: EUR
- Average interest rate: 12-19%
- Average maturity: 1 – 2 years
- Minimal investment per participation: 50,- EUR
- Investor fees: X
- Autoinvest: ✔
- Secondary market: X
- Buyback obligation: X
- Option to sell participations prematurely: X
- Official web: https://www.bulkestate.com/en/
- Official blog: https://www.bulkestate.com/en/blog/
Bulkestate – People
Bulkestate – Investors Experience & ratings
Bulkestate – Reviews and Other Links
Other sources articles:
- 03/2021 Bulkestate blog – 2020 in Review: The Year Nobody Expected
- 09/2020 ExploreP2P – Interview with Bulkestate CEO Igors Puntuss
Did you know?
Bulkestate – Did you know?
Bulkestate – Downloads
Bulkestate – Bonus
Unfortunately, the Bulkestate platform does not currently offer a bonus for new investors. Only the recommending party is rewarded.
By registering through the link below, you will support this project.
If you want to learn about active bonus campaigns or just to check if there is no better offer at the moment, write to us and we will be happy to to get back to you.
Bulkestate – alternativy
This page was last updated on 05/2021.