Peerberry – Platform Introduction
Peerberry was created in 2017 under the banner of Aventus Group, which previously operated on the Mintos platform as one of the providers. Aventus was the first company which has decided to start their own platform rather than place its loans to other marketplaces. However, in 2018 the platform was sold and now 4 providers (Aventus, Gofingo, Lithome, SIBgroup) place their loans there, while loans from Aventus are dominating and make up about 2/3 of the volume.
Peerberry has so far managed to survive COVID-19 crisis without problems, although the amount invested monthly fell from about 20M EUR to about 12M EUR. However, during the crisis, there were no delays in loan disbursements and deferrals, which also led to an increase in the number of investors – there are now around 20,000. The average yield fell to 9.5% due to increase on the demand side. Now, however, it is growing over 11% and you can further increase it by joining the loyalty program (the only criterion here is the amount of the deposit) by up to 1%. The platform benefits from the simplicity of the entire service, autoinvest is a matter of course, on the contrary, grace periods, pending payments, but also the secondary market is missing.
Peerberry – Basic Overview
- Establishment: 2017
- Supported currencies: EUR
- Average interest rate: 11%
- Average maturity: 1 day – 4 years
- Minimal investment per participation: 10,- EUR
- Investor fees: X
- Auto Invest: ✔
- Secondary market: X
- Buyback obligation: ✔
- Option to sell participations prematurely: X
- Official website: https://peerberry.com
- Official blog: https://peerberry.com/blog/
- Our review: Peerberry: alternative investments P2P platform review
- Mobile app: Peerberry: mobile app test
Peerberry – People
Arūnas Lekavičius – CEO
Arūnas Lekavičius worked in the banking and financial sector all his working life. He had his first job at the Scandinavian bank SEB, where he held several positions. He then joined the leasing project manager at Luminor Bank, where he later became the head of leasing for the whole of Lithuania. After 5 years in Luminor, he joined the financial group 4finance, where he was in charge of launching the car lending project for a number of countries.
Peerberry – Experience and Investors Rating
Peerberry – Reviews and Other Links
- How is our Peerberry portfolio performing can be reviewed on a quarterly basis in P2Preports
- 03/2021 Peerberry: mobile app
- 01/2021 Peerberry: alternative investments P2P platform review
Other sources articles:
- 07/2021 Peerberry blog – Peerberry earned a profit in 2020
- 05/2021 Peerberry blog – Information on the change in the PeerBerry shareholders’ structure
- 04/2021 Peerberry blog – Aventus Group companies achieved record results in Q1 2021
- 02/2021 – Peerberry blog – PeerBerry introduces new loan originator from Sri Lanka | Cash X short-term loans with 12% ROI
- 12/2020 Peerberry blog – PeerBerry reaches a new milestone by funding the highest amount of loans in November 2020
Did you know?
Peerberry – Did you know?
- Peerberry (in cooperation with Treenex) funded planting a tree for every investor with more than 1000 EUR invested.
Peerberry – Bonus
Peerberry offers 0,5% cashback to new investors for their invested deposits during 90 days after their registration. To receive the bonus the registration through the link below is sufficient.
By registering through the link below, you will also support this project.
If you want to learn about active bonus campaigns or just to check if there is no better offer at the moment, write to us and we will be happy to to get back to you.
Peerberry – Lending companies
|Aventus Group||0 / (0 )||75||-||Zahraničí||Peerberry|
|Gofingo||0 / (0 )||60||-||Zahraničí||Peerberry|
|Lithome||0 / (0 )||31||-||Zahraničí||Peerberry|
|SIBgroup||0 / (0 )||-||-||Zahraničí||Peerberry|
Peerberry – Alternatives
This page was last updated on 07/2021.