Robocash – Platform Introduction
Robocash, founded in 2017, is part of the Robocash Group holding, which provides financial services in 8 countries in Europe and Asia. The platform offers a yield of 12% p.a. and has already funded € 140 million during its operation. You can invest only in companies within the holding.
Holding Robocash Group has as its unifying element the person of Sergey Sedov, who is also the founder of the Robocash platform. The group was founded in Russia in 2013 and it is active in the field of providing consumer loans both online and offline. Robocash Group develops all algorithms and technologies based on “in house” artificial intelligence and already has 10 million clients worldwide. Robocash has provided over 8 million loans worth EUR 270 million to them. The group has been profitable for several years in a row and is planning an IPO for 2022. It is also worth mentioning the Robocash Group rating on the well-known ExploreP2P website, where the group has a high score of 72.
The P2P platform Robocash offers loans in EUR, auto-invest is available and, for annual and longer loans from May 2020, also the secondary market. The platform strives for maximum automation of the entire investment process, so the investor has to spend only a minimum of time with setting things up. Manual investing is not available from the same reasons. Of course, there is a BBG for all loans offered.
From February 2021, Robocash introduced the graduation of revenues according to the length of loan maturities. It does not matter which provider (or sub-provider) the investor chooses.
Robocash – Basic Overview
- Establishment: 2017
- Supported currencies: EUR
- Average interest rate: 12 %
- Average maturity: 1 day – 2 years
- Minimal investment per participation: 10,- EUR
- Investor fees: no
- Auto Invest: ✔
- Secondary market: ✔
- Buyback obligation: ✔
- Option to sell participations prematurely: X
- Official website: https://robo.cash/
- Official blog: https://robo.cash/articles
Robocash – People
Sergey Sedov – Founder & CEO Robocash Group
With 17 years of experience in business management, marketplace lending, real estate, commerce and production, established the financial holding Robocash Group, which unites alternative lending companies in Europe and Asia and the P2P platform Robo.cash.
Natalya Ischenko – CEO
An experienced leader who has more than 20 years experience in the financial sector and consulting Big Four companies. For the last 7 years, Natalya worked in senior management positions in banks and consulting holding responsibility for business development and transformation, digitalization, improvement of business performance, and sustainable strategies implementation.
Robocash – Experience and Investors Ratings
Robocash – Reviews and Other Links
- How is our Robocash portfolio performing can be reviewed on a quarterly basis in P2Preports
Other sources articles:
- 08/2022 – Robocash – Summary of the webcast from August 23, 2022
- 04/2021 – ExploreP2P – Interview with Sergey Sedov
- 03/2021 Robo.cash – Key takeaways from live webcast #3
Did you know?
Robocash – Did you know?
- Robocash, as one of the few platforms, limits the maximum volume invested by each investor – the maximum deposit is EUR 15,000 per month. The probable reason for this limitation is to prevent AML (anti-money laundering) problems.
Robocash – Downloads
- Robocash Group Summary Combined Financial Statements and Independent Auditor’s Report 2021
- Robocash Group Financial report 1H2021
- Robocash Group Summary Combined Financial Statements and Independent Auditor’s Report 2020
- Presentation Robocash Group 1H2020
- Annual report Robocash Group 2019
- Management report with outlook for 2020
Robocash – Bonus
Robo.cash offers +1% cashback to new investors for their invested deposits during 30 days after their registration. To receive the bonus the registration through the link below is sufficient.
By registering through the link below, you will also support this project.
If you want to learn about active bonus campaigns or just to check if there is no better offer at the moment, write to us and we will be happy to to get back to you.
Robocash – Lending Companies
Robocash – Alternatives
This page was last updated on 08/2022.